Who needs a guardian?
- Adults who have become incapacitated and can no longer manage their finances or health
- Minor children who have lost their parents
- Disabled minors who are turning into adults and need continued care
What can we do?
- Prepare petition to determine incapacity
- File guardianship petition with the court
- Comply with all court required accounting and yearly plans to ensure you as the guardian can continue to care for your loved one
- Set up special needs trusts for disabled wards or beneficiaries
Peace of Mind
Success for us is knowing that you will be able to provide the care and assistance your loved ones need without having to worry that the decisions you make for their benefit will be challenged or invalidated later on. We will help you from beginning to end, so we can worry about the legal process and you can spend your time making sure your loved one’s needs are being met.